Ease of use, up-hill performance, absolute down-hill conduction: the Haute Route of your dreams!
HR|2.0 is the evolution of the HAUTE ROUTE binding, dedicated the advanced ski touring with huge ascension on which our designers applied specifics evolutions in the sake of comfort and ease of use, without affecting the absolute performance.
HR|2.0 is perfectly matching the “Speed Touring” category, thanks to its lightness and down-hill stability, absolute needs for the most exigent skier, used to big ascensions with an eye always on the Chrono.
The toe part is a more structured SL EVO toe part and the heel is very similar to the RT | 2.0 one that, compared to the first version one, presents a brand-new heel raiser system and adjustable release values ( both Vertical and Side release ).
– EASY ENTRY SYSTEM: the new toe geometry provides an easy, intuitive and fast step-in in any condition, even with visibly worn out boot soles.
– The new front lever is longer, for an easier handling and presents a seat for the poles tip and a wider leash hollow.
– SRA CRAMPONS SUPPORT included.
– KEVLAR® CORE LEASH included.
– HEEL COVER WITH RAISERS: provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm, +50mm.
– CAM RELEASE SYSTEM ( ADJUSTABLE RELEASE 5-10 ) : a cam system with drives the Vertical release ( My ) of the binding in case of fall, extremely precise and reliable, at the same time very light and with contained dimensions.
– ROTATIONAL SYSTEM ( ADJUSTABLE RELEASE 5-10 ): this patented system provide the side release ( Mz ) adjustment, which confers to the RT|2.0 the typical skiing stability and torsional rigidity which made the ATK bindings a must in the ski touring market.
485,00€Add to wishlist